Thursday, March 18, 2010

GANGA'S REACTION

Suspended ( or rather soon to be ) Badminton Association of Malaysia Hon. Secretary P. Ganga Rao was neither shocked nor surprised when contacted last night.

"If what you are telling me is true, then so be it, " said Ganga.

"I have not been informed about it and really I will have to await for official notification. I have always put the interest of badminton as a priority and will continue to do so. If they ( BAM ) feel that I have acted against the interest of badminton, then I have nothing to say.

"Let us wait for the show cause letter and take it from there. I am aware of certain quarters claiming that I have acted against the interest of BAM and will reveal all at the right forum."

Ganga added that he believed that in the end the truth will prevail.

It is learnt that BAM President Dato Nadzmi, General Manager Kenny Goh and Peter Yeow made a representation to the BAM Patron for the suspension of Ganga.